Skip to main content

Strial "Elphedrin" EP [ES012]

by Strial

Published November 23, 2005
Topics Techno

This Extended play achieve a set of 4 tracks reflecting Strial last months spirit, where digital darkness can groove.
A kind of dance between bassdrum, sub-bass, bass and rythm sounds, specially in the "Noradrin" and "Deltadrin" tracks qualified as the best of this EP by Strial himself.

"My music is less melodic for the moment, now I want to work on the sounds structure and on the sounds settings in order to get my own vibe on each step of the track production.
I'll keep this in mind for my future tracks programmation and also I want to send my greetings to Tioneb and Kevin for their critical view..." Strial.

Download MP3 and CD cover on : http://www.edensonic.com/music.htm

Full label MP3 podcast on : http://www.edensonic.com/edensonic_podcast.xml

Edensonic records | french independent NetLabel.

1 - Noradrin
[MusicBrainz (recording)]
2 - Alditrin
[MusicBrainz (recording)]
3 - Deltadrin (Acid mix)
[MusicBrainz (recording)]
4 - Altrinin
[MusicBrainz (recording)]
Source VBR MP3
Run time 25:34
Label / Recorded by Strial

See also MusicBrainz (release group)[MusicBrainz (release group)]; MusicBrainz (release)[MusicBrainz (release)]; Discogs (release)[Discogs (release)]

Notes

Written, mixed, recorded by Strial at Amber studio near Toulouse (France)
Photo and artwork by Strial
Produced by Strial for Edensonic records (www.edensonic.com)
Released by Edensonic records, published on internet by The Internet Archive (http://www.archive.org)
All songs are copyrighted and rights are reserved to the author and Edensonic records
This work is licensed to the public via license: Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.0 http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/2.0/
Edensonic records is an independent french based Netlabel.
Contact : -- http://www.edensonic.com --

Reviews

Reviewer: Bruce Henry - - January 4, 2011
Subject: Strial Elphedrin
This is the greatest Hits Band.
It great for exercising, praying, meditationand much more. This album has a great rythmn and it help me focus and concentration. It's great for stress and it's used for relaxation.

Author: Bruce Henry
Website: http://www.facebook.com/ghostbag
Date: 01/03/2011
PEOPLE ALSO FOUND